Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bicicletta


I was surfing around today before heading home from work and I came across an image on Face Hunter that caught my eye. It was the graphic print on the dress in this image that really looked nice to me. I quickly grabbed the image and started making my own version of it. I think it's a bit too similar to the original right now but I like the feel of it so far. I'll have to keep working on the idea and make it my own but I'm happy with the start.

The graphic reminds me of the custom paint job on this bike which I really like. I love the way the colors in the graphic are cropped out by the frame but you can read the progression of the lines even thought most of the line is implied. I may try applying my graphic to a bike frame and see how it goes.

-peter-

No comments: