Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lost and found.

I made it home tonight after a night of live stand up at rififi with Gabe and Jenny and I discovered that I had left my sketchbook at the bar. I'm going to hold off posting in the hopes that I will be able to track down my journal and recover my sketch. Such a downer, I was really hoping to post my drawing, it was a fun one.

I will try to recover my journal tomorrow and then re-post the image. If not I will give a double dose tomorrow evening.

Night.
-peter-

2 comments:

tps12 said...

Wasn't one of the comics reading from the same kind of notebook?

I think you should consider the very real possibility that your ass got jacked.

Best of luck tracking it down.

Peter Hamtramck said...

Thanks for the tip. I knew there was something shady about that Patrick Borelli character